Spain Artistic Summer Camps
Dance Camp in Andorra
Varied and fun
United Kingdom Artistic Summer Camps
Dance Camp in UK
Quality of dance facilities
3 accommodation options
All facilities on one site
Some of the rooms at the Seaford Residence are old
There are very few boys taking part
Andorra and England are the base countries for these camps, where the children can exploit their artistic talents like music, singing, dance and theatre…. In all of the camps, the artistic activities will be complemented by English classes. These camps accept children of all levels. There is only one requirement: that they are enthusiastic in what they do. This will, undoubtedly, be an unforgettable experience for all the participants, who will enjoy themselves while they develop their talent in a multicultural environment that will allow them to make friends from all around the world.
We have three different camps available in England, a country with a huge musical tradition:
- The “Fame Academy” camp run by Anglophiles: this camp, which is situated in England, specifically in the ‘Fun Coast’ theme park, combines singing, dancing and acting. This option is very comprehensive and fun for those who are not yet decided on just one discipline.
- The “Dance” camp run by Exportise: this programme, which is offered in various locations in the United Kingdom, is designed for dance enthusiasts, regardless of their style and training. Guided by professional tutors, the participants will be able to develop their skills while they enjoy an unforgettable summer.
- The “Music” camp run by Exportise: this camp, which is offered in two locations in the United Kingdom, offers the participants two alternatives: singing or playing an instrument. The teachers are all professional and experienced musicians.
In Andorra, we have four options. In all cases the students will stay in the Euroski hotel, which is located in the Incles valley, surrounded by nature. The options are:
- Camp Rialp “Dance Camp”: in this camp the students will learn various disciplines and styles of dance: hip hop, funky, jazz, musical and mix dance.
- Camp Rialp “Voice Camp”: at this camp the students learn to sing and to improve their musical interpretation skills.
- Camp Rialp “Acting Camp”: this is the ideal camp to start off in the world of acting. The students will work on and improve their body language skills, disinhibition, imagination and how to express themselves using their voice and body.
- Camp Rialp “Music Camp”: the aim of this camp is for the children to enjoy themselves while playing their favourite instrument, improving and increasing their knowledge and sharing their love of music.