Professional high-performance football academy located in Evian, France (very close to Geneva) offering a variety of courses throughout the year. Available for advanced or elite-level players between 12 and 21 years of age.
Who are the ideal candidates?
The ideal candidates are football players who are looking for high-performance training in a competitive environment in order to reach their full potential. The academy welcomes advanced or elite-level students who are committed to the sport and willing to do their absolute best to improve.
Programmes Available at France High-Performance Football Academy
The academy offers short and long-term programmes throughout the year:
Click on the programme for more information:Click here for more infoClick here for more info
The academy also offers tailored short-term programmes of flexible duration. For more information, please contact Ertheo.Click here for more info
What are the Short-Term Programmes for?
Barcelona Football Academy's short-term programmes are designed to meet the following objectives:
- To achieve considerable improvement in a short amount of time thanks to highly-intensive programmes focused exclusively on football
- To prepare for a tournament or competition
- To get into shape for the next season
- To access a long-term programme
* To take part in a long-term programme, students must first be evaluated in a short-term programme.Click here for more info
What are the Long-Term Programmes for?
To provide the necessary training to help students make the leap to professional or semi-professional football
To allow students to continue their academic studies while training
To provide guidance on physical, psychological, technical, and tactical aspects in order to improve students' athletic performance
To provide the opportunity to participate in national or international competitions attended by football club scouts
To get football tryouts with professional or semi-professional teams for the most prominent students
France High-Performance Academy's Professional Staff
- Certification: UEFA
- Certification: French Football Federation
The France Football Academy features a multidisciplinary team of professionals to ensure students receive fully comprehensive training. The training staff is made up of highly qualified coaches with extensive experience training young football players. Furthermore, they are certified by both the UEFA and the FFF (French Football Federation).
The academy works with a broad team of experts to cover every aspect of football training and performance, including sports science, strength and physical conditioning, mobility, physiotherapy, mental preparation, psychology, and nutrition.
Get to know a bit more about the academy's coaching staff below:
The academy's head coach, who holds a UEFA A licence and a master's degree in Sports Management. During his coaching career, he has trained a great number of promising young players who made it to some of the best football clubs in Europe, such as Juventus, BVB Dortmund, and Olympique Lyonnais.
The academy's Football Development Director as well as the head coach for the school's official team, Thonon Evian Grand Geneve FC. He holds both UEFA A and FFF licences. Bryan played as a professional footballer for 19 years for several European clubs, including Olympique Lyonnais.
The academy's sports psychologist. He works on improving students' mental strength and confidence, and teaches them how to overcome obstacles both in the highly competitive field of elite sports as well as in everyday life.
The France High-Performance Football Academy works closely with several top-quality educational institutions to offer players the possibility to continue their academic studies alongside their football training programme.
Students attend the Sainte Croix des Neiges school, located just a few minutes from the academy, where they undertake their Middle School or High School studies under the French or the American educational system.
Student athletes are assigned tutors to provide them with academic support. Furthermore, the school schedule is adapted to their specific needs, and lessons are carried out in reduced groups to ensure personalised attention.
The academy also works in close collaboration with Webster University to offer different higher-education options for international students.
The France High-Performance Academy is in a vast, 6-acre venue and features first-class facilities, including modern student dormitories with double rooms. The dormitories have round-the-clock supervision and include AC, high-speed Wi-Fi, and professional laundry service. Students also enjoy their own chef, who prepares high-quality and healthy meals using organic products whenever possible.
The academy's sports facilities include several natural grass standard football pitches, changing rooms, a full gymnasium with cardio, strength, recovery, and spa equipment (including hydrotherapy and balneotherapy), a physiotherapy room, and a video-analysis room.
Former Academy Students
Meet some of France High-Performance Football Academy's former students who have achieved their goal of starting their football career in a professional or semi-professional club, or have earned a sports and academic scholarship from an American university:
Maugan Bocher - Signed in 2022 to play at Rider University's First Division Programme.
Pedro Adarillo - Signed as a student-athlete by Eastern Oklahoma State College for the 2022-2023 season.
Clagemi Saenz - Forward signed by the CE Carroi, at the top level of Andorran football.
Justus Molner - Central defender signed by the SV Eintracht Trier, whose youth team competes in Germany's top division.
Prices and Dates
|High Performance Academy France
|High Performance Academy France
The official rate of this program is determined in EUROS so the final amount in other currencies may vary slightly due to currency fluctuation.
Improved booking conditions for all camps
This 2024 make your reservation more easily and with less risk
- We´ve lowered the deposit required to reserve your camp to just 500€
- Free cancellation until March 1st
- Money-back guarantee within 10 days
- Optional insurances
*Please note that if a visa is required to attend camp, it will be necessary to pay the total amount of the program
You can purchase one of the extra services below at an additional cost.
- Cancellation and Interruption Insurance: This option allows you to get your money back if you have to cancel or interrupt the camp for any justified reason, including injury or illness of participants both before and during the camp (the policy contains 35 different causes for justified cancellations).
- Travel/Medical Insurance: With this insurance policy, you will be covered for medical assistance abroad and possible expenses caused by health-related issues, as well as other contingencies such as lost luggage or an unforeseen flight change.
Download the following PDF to learn more about each insurance options terms and conditions, coverage features, and price.Camp Insurance
There are two types of transfer services available that we´ll detail for you below:
- Standard transfer service: the camp offers an optional transfer service for participants who request it from the nearest airport to the residence (or vice versa). Check with Ertheo for schedules and prices for this service.
- Special transfer with additional unaccompanied minor service: participants who fly to camp alone and have contracted the unaccompanied minor service with their airline must hire this special transfer with accompaniment so that the child isn´t left alone in the airport. Check with Ertheo for schedules and prices of this service.
We offer two insurance options based on your needs:
Contact Ertheo for prices and additional information.
Transportation to the camp (flights/trains) is not included in the price of our programs.