The camp has an excellent team of technical staff which includes former players of this great club. A training program specifically aimed at goalkeepers is also available at this camp.
- Basic football skills
- Goalkeeper training
Ac Milan Training
Training sessions at the AC Milan football camp are guided by Otello Di Remigio, the official scout for youth football at AC Milan. Over the years, the coaching team has featured a number of ex-players including Pierino Prati, Filippo Galli, Gino Maldera and Stefano Eranio. Having such experience on hand provides the children with a unique insight into what it takes to become a professional football player.
Training consists of two daily sessions, each lasting two hours. The morning session is dedicated to technical and tactical training while the afternoon session may consist of a tournament or individual practice in skills such as attacking, shooting and penalty taking.
The AC Milan football camp also offers a specialised training program for goalkeepers. During this program, the goalkeepers have separate training in the morning and the join up with the other players for standard training practices in the afternoon.
Players are divided into groups according to their age and ability. There are three main groups and in each group the training focusses on a particular technical aspect.
The groups are divided as follows:
- 7-9 years: Working with the ball (keeping and control the ball, shooting at goal)
- 10-13 years: Working with the ball and technical/tactical work (3 vs 3 or 2 vs 1, zonal awareness, defending, movement off the ball)
- 14-17 years: Special focus on all aspects of technical and tactical work
On Wednesday afternoons there are no training sessions. This period is intended to give the young players the opportunity to rest and relax, and partake in a choice of leisure and entertainment activities.
Agenda & Activities
The AC Milan football camp puts the youngsters through their paces via an intensive daily routine. There are two training sessions per day, each lasting two hours, with the exception of Wednesday afternoon, when the students can enjoy a midweek break.
In their free time, the young people can relax, watch TV or take part in other fun activities, such as karaoke, mini golf or swimming.
weekly timetable AC Milan
On the first Sunday of arrival, the students undergo a test of their ability to enable the trainers to place them in the appropriate groups. On the final Friday of the summer camp, there is a farewell party at which all participants are presented with their diploma.
To reflect the importance that the camp attaches to good behaviour, there is also a prize given to the students who maintain the tidiest room during their stay. Each winner is awarded with an official football.
On the final Saturday morning, the participants take part in a friendly football match before having lunch and departing the camp at around 13.30.
Accommodation & Facilities
The AC Milan football camp has four locations in Italy - two of which are in the mountains and two on the coast. In each of the locations, participants are accommodated in comfortable hotels, all of which have at least three-stars.
Details of the hotels and sports facilities can be found below.
Cortina D’Ampezzo – Alps (Belluno)
Cortina D’Ampezzo is a tourist town in the north of Italy. This beautiful and popular location is surrounded by the Dolomite Mountains and is a UNESCO World Heritage zone.
- Accommodation: Participants are accommodated in the Hotel Alaska in the town centre. This 4 star facility has a gym, laundry service and Wi-Fi connection throughout. All rooms have air conditioning, telephone and television.
- Sports facilities: Training sessions take place at the football grounds of Fiammes y Zuel, located 4 and 8 km from the hotel respectively.
Lidio de Jesolo – Beach (Venice)
The Lido de Jesolo camp is located in a popular tourist destination on the shores of the Adriatic Sea, just 10 km from Venice and 33 km from the airport. This camp is often favoured by overseas participants, thanks to its international reputation as a top-class beach resort.
- Accommodation: Students at this camp stay at the Hotel Tokio, which is located very close to the beach. All rooms have private bathroom, air conditioning, television and Wi-Fi connection.
- Sports facilities: All training sessions are held at the nearby Armando Picchi Stadium.
Altopiano de Asiago – Alps (Vicenza)
Altopiano de Asiago is a rural tourist town located in the north of Italy. The mountain location is just two hours from Venice and offers a fantastic setting for a summer football camp. As well as a picturesque town the area is blessed with stunning countryside and mountain views.
- Accommodation: Participants at this camp are accommodated in the 4-star Hotel Garrten in Gallio. This fantastic establishment is set in the middle of wonderful mountain landscape.
- Training facilities: All training sessions are hosted at the Gallio football grounds.
Lignano Sabbiadoro – Beach (Udine)
Lignano Sabbiadoro is a well-known beach destination located halfway between Venice and Trieste. The town is a perfect holiday destination and the ideal location for a football summer camp.
The AC Milan Junior Camp is held in a vast holiday and sports village complex which features a 60-hectare pine forest, 1200 square metres of private beach, a sports centre, swimming pool and football pitches.
Milan Junior Camp takes place in a vast “Holiday – Sport Village” complex which has fantastic facilities, a 60 hectare pine forest and 1200 square metres of private beach, a sports centre, swimming pool and football pitches.
- Accommodation: The students are accommodated at the Sole & Mare residence in the Getur Village complex.
- Training facilities: The football training sessions are held at the Getur Sporting Village.
Prices & Dates
|Duration (Weeks)||Ac Milan|
|AC Milan Asiago Mountain Plateau||AC Milan Goalkeeper Asiago Mountain Plateau|
|2 Weeks||1540 €||1555 €|
These courses are subject to a registration fee of 95€ charged by the camp
This camp camp takes place at 4 different locations. Each one is available from the following start dates:
Gallio - Altopiano di Asiago
A few places
A few places
A few places
A few places
There are places
*For more information about each locations, see the accommodation tab
Included in the price
- Full board
- Football training
- Certificate of participation
- Accident and public liability insurance
- 24-hour supervision
- Transport between hotel and training grounds
- Sports kit supplied by Adidas/Academy Fly Emirates including two shirts, two pairs of trousers, two pairs of socks, 1 strip, 1 sports shirt and a rucksack
- Laundry service
- Snacks twice a day plus mineral water during training
Not included in the price
- Airport transfer service
- Travel insurance
- Cancellation insurance
This camp offers an optional airport transfer service at an additional cost. The service consists of supervised escort and collection to and from Tessera and Treviso Airports.
The charges per journey for each camp are as follows:
- Cortina D'Ampezzo: 95€
- Jesolo: 80€
- Gallio: 195€
- Lignano Sabbiadoro 185€
When booking the transfer service for a student under 15 years old, an additional cost of 90€ must be applied to provide the child with adult supervision. This service is mandatory and ensures that the child is picked up and arrives safely at the airport. The camp supervisor will also assist with check-in and accompany the child to the point where the flight attendant can take over.
The cost of the transfer covers a 30 minute waiting period for staff. After this time, clients will incur an additional charge of 4€ for each 15 minute period spent waiting.
- Camp cancellation or interruption insurance
If you want to rest assured that you can recover your money in the event that your child is unable to attend the camp or has to interrupt their stay in the camp because of unforeseen circumstances - our cancellation insurance policy may be of interest to you. More information here
- Travel insurance
We also offer a travel insurance policy that also includes medical assistance for just €8/week (for EU citizens) or €15/week (for the rest of the world). Details of the full policy coverage can be found here
- To book a place at the AC Milan Football Camp, it is necessary to pay 50% of the camp fee in advance. The remaining balance must be paid by May 31.