The camp has an excellent team of technical staff which includes former players of this great club. A training program specifically aimed at goalkeepers is also available at this camp.
- Basic football skills
- Goalkeeper training
Many starting dates available
Very good team of monitors and camp personnel
Goalkeeper training program available
Official coaches of AC Milan
High cost of transfer service
Ac Milan Training
Training sessions at the AC Milan football camp are guided by Otello Di Remigio, the official scout for youth football at AC Milan. Over the years, the coaching team has featured a number of ex-players including Pierino Prati, Filippo Galli, Gino Maldera and Stefano Eranio. Having such experience on hand provides the children with a unique insight into what it takes to become a professional football player.
Training consists of two daily sessions, each lasting two hours. The morning session is dedicated to technical and tactical training while the afternoon session may consist of a tournament or individual practice in skills such as attacking, shooting and penalty taking.
The AC Milan football camp also offers a specialised training program for goalkeepers. During this program, the goalkeepers have separate training in the morning and the join up with the other players for standard training practices in the afternoon.
Players are divided into groups according to their age and ability. There are three main groups and in each group the training focusses on a particular technical aspect.
The groups are divided as follows:
- 7-9 years: Working with the ball (keeping and control the ball, shooting at goal)
- 10-13 years: Working with the ball and technical/tactical work (3 vs 3 or 2 vs 1, zonal awareness, defending, movement off the ball)
- 14-17 years: Special focus on all aspects of technical and tactical work
On Wednesday afternoons there are no training sessions. This period is intended to give the young players the opportunity to rest and relax, and partake in a choice of leisure and entertainment activities.
Agenda & Activities
The AC Milan football camp puts the youngsters through their paces via an intensive daily routine. There are two training sessions per day, each lasting two hours, with the exception of Wednesday afternoon, when the students can enjoy a midweek break.
In their free time, the young people can relax, watch TV or take part in other fun activities, such as karaoke, mini golf or swimming.
On the first Sunday of arrival, the students undergo a test of their ability to enable the trainers to place them in the appropriate groups. On the final Friday of the summer camp, there is a farewell party at which all participants are presented with their diploma.
To reflect the importance that the camp attaches to good behaviour, there is also a prize given to the students who maintain the tidiest room during their stay. Each winner is awarded with an official football.
On the final Saturday morning, the participants take part in a friendly football match before having lunch and departing the camp at around 13.30.
Accommodation & Facilities
AC Milan 2020 camp Accommodation
Distance between facilities
Cortina D’Ampezzo – Alps (Belluno)
Cortina D’Ampezzo is a tourist town in the north of Italy. This beautiful and popular location is surrounded by the Dolomite Mountains and is a UNESCO World Heritage zone.
- Accommodation: Participants are accommodated in the Hotel Alaska in the town centre. This hotel offers shared rooms of 3, 4 or 5 occupants. This 4 star facility has a gym, laundry service and Wi-Fi connection throughout. All rooms have air conditioning, telephone and television.
- Sports facilities: Training sessions take place at the football grounds of Fiammes y Zuel, located 4 and 8 km from the hotel respectively.
Lidio de Jesolo – Beach (Venice)
The Lido de Jesolo camp is located in a popular tourist destination on the shores of the Adriatic Sea, just 10 km from Venice and 33 km from the airport. This camp is often favoured by overseas participants, thanks to its international reputation as a top-class beach resort.
- Accommodation: Students at this camp stay at the Hotel Tokio, which is located very close to the beach. The rooms are triples or quadruples and all have a private bathroom, air conditioning, television and Wi-Fi connection.
- Sports facilities: All training sessions are held at the nearby Armando Picchi Stadium.
Altopiano de Asiago – Alps (Vicenza)
Altopiano de Asiago is a rural tourist town located in the north of Italy. The mountain location is just two hours from Venice and offers a fantastic setting for a summer football camp. As well as a picturesque town the area is blessed with stunning countryside and mountain views.
- Accommodation: Participants at this camp are accommodated in the 4-star Hotel Garrten in Gallio. This fantastic establishment is set in the middle of wonderful mountain landscape. This hotel offers triple or quadruple rooms.
- Training facilities: All training sessions are hosted at the Gallio football grounds.
Lignano Sabbiadoro – Beach (Udine)
This is a famous beach destination that offers a great opportunity for relaxation and is situated halfway between Venice and Trieste.
The Milan Junior Camp takes place at the enormous “Bella Italia Village” complex that has some fantastic facilities to enjoy. The beach is located very close to the hotel, which has triple, quadruple or quintuple rooms to accommodate participants.
- Accommodation: Hotel Bella Italia Village
- Training facilities: Bella Italia Sport Center
Prices & Dates
These courses are subject to a registration fee of 95€.
There are places
There are places
There are places
Gallio - Altopiano di Asiago
There are places
There are places
Included in the price
- Full board
- Football training
- Certificate of participation
- Accident and public liability insurance
- 24-hour supervision
- Transport between hotel and training grounds
- Sports kit supplied by Adidas/Academy Fly Emirates including two shirts, two pairs of trousers, two pairs of socks, 1 strip, 1 sports shirt and a rucksack
- Laundry service
- Snacks twice a day plus mineral water during training
Not included in the price
- Airport transfer service
- Travel insurance
- Cancellation insurance
Please see below available schedules and prices for this service:
|Transfer||One way only||Return|
* Minor accompaniment – Unaccompanied Minor (UM) Service: 90€ (necessary for return flights for all minors (under 15 years).
Through an international insurance company, we offer two different types of insurance:
Camp cancellation insurance
If you want to rest assured that you can recover your money in the event that your child is unable to attend the camp because of unforeseen circumstances - our cancellation insurance policy may be of interest to you. More information here
We also offer a travel insurance policy that also includes medical assistance. Details of the full policy coverage can be found here
Steps to make a reservation for the camp
- Step 1: Make a payment of 50% of the total cost of the program. (If you reserve after May 31st, you must pay 100% of the cost of the program to reserve.)
- Step 2: Turn in the required documents duly completed.
Once you have completed steps 1 and 2, we’ll send you a confirmation of your reservation.
Once you have received the confirmation, you can buy your transportation tickets. If you have reserved the transfer service, be sure to send us an email regarding the details of your trip so we can successfully transport you to the camp.