International tennis & language camp in Marbella (Spanish or English). Designed for children between 5 and 18 years of age who play tennis at a beginner or intermediate level. There are 2 and 4-week programmes available.
- Location: Marbella, Spain
- Ages: From 5 to 18 years of age
- Levels: Beginner and intermediate
This camp is primarily focused on language learning and offers a two-week and a four-week programme. It features several tennis lessons a week and a fun recreational programme which includes field trips.
The camp is designed for children who wish to improve their language skills, whether English or Spanish. It also features a tennis programme intended for beginners who wish to learn the basics of tennis and intermediate students looking to further develop their skill level.
The tennis programme consists of 6 hours of training a week. Students will be sorted into training groups according to their age.
The camp takes place at two different, but neighbouring venues: the Colegio Alborán school located in Las Chapas, a residential neighbourhood in Marbella, and the Juan Hoffmann German school located in Ojén, a small town just minutes from Marbella.
Tennis & Language Programme
Designed for children between 5 and 18 years of age with any level of English or Spanish, who play tennis at a beginner or intermediate level. The programme consists of 12 hours of tennis training and 15 hours of language lessons (English or Spanish) per fortnight.
Paddle & Language Programme
A paddle camp with similar features is also available for students aged 14-18 who play at a beginner or intermediate level.
- Training place: Juan Hoffmann School
- Skill level: Beginner or intermediate
- Training language: English or Spanish
- Children per group: 4-6
- Training intensity: 1,5/5
This is a language camp that features tennis as the main complementary activity, perfect for young tennis enthusiasts. The camp offers 6 hours of training lessons a week taught by a specialised tennis coaching staff and designed to improve students' technical and tactical abilities, as well as their mindset. There are also in-house tournaments to effectively implement what has been learned.
This programme is available for students who play tennis at a beginner or intermediate level and lessons are taught in English and Spanish to cater for the large number of international students.
Training sessions are held at Juan Hoffman, a German school located in Ojén, just minutes from Marbella. Students will be sorted into training groups according to their age.
A paddle camp is also available for students aged 14-18.
- Native teachers: Yes
- Hours per week: 15 hours per week
- Class quality: 4/5
This tennis & language camp in Marbella offers English and Spanish lessons for all levels to cater for the large number of international students.
Language lessons are held onsite at the camp's classrooms and take place from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
These are taught by an internationally renowned academy with over 25 years of experience in language education.
Students can choose either English or Spanish lessons, tailored to all skill levels.
The following schedule demonstrates a typical day at camp. The exact camp schedule will most likely vary from day to day.
Typical camp schedule
- 08:00 Wake Up Call
- 08:30 Breakfast
- 09:30 Language Lessons
- 12:30 Swimming Pool
- 13:30 Lunch
- 15:30 Break
- 16:30 Tennis Training Session
- 18:30 Workshops & Other Activities
- 20:00 Shower & Dinner
- 21:30 Leisure Time
- 23:00 Bedtime
The camp includes two full-day and one half-day field trips.
The full-day field trips may consist of tours around Malaga, Granada, Tarifa, Ronda, Torremolinos, or Sevilla, including a visit to Aquamijas, Torremolinos' Parque de la Batería, or Fuengirola's Bioparc and beach.
The half-day field trip could be a city tour around Marbella or a visit to the water park, Aventura Amazonia, Bioparc, or Puerto Banús, among others.
- Name of the facilities: Juan Hoffman School (Ojén)
- Location (distance from training facilities): Either onsite at the Juan Hoffman School or a 10-minute drive to the Las Chapas venue
- Types of rooms: Shared rooms between 4 to 12 students
- Bathrooms (private or shared): One shared bathroom for every 4/6 students
- Quality: 2.5/5
The camp takes place at a German boarding school located in Ojén, just minutes from Marbella and the beachfront. The school features student dormitories for up to 200 people.
Rooms feature bunk beds and are shared between 4 to 6 or 6 to 12 students. Bathrooms are also shared.
During the month of July, students aged 14-18 will be staying at Colegio Alborán, a school located in the Las Chapas neighbourhood in Marbella. Training sessions are just a 10-minute bus drive from the school, and students are accompanied at all times by the supervision team.
The camp takes place at two different venues: a school located in Ojén, a town just 10 minutes from Marbella, and a school located in the Marbella neighbourhood of Las Chapas.
Both venues are in safe and secluded residential areas.
A highly experienced supervision team provides round-the-clock assistance and accompanies students everywhere they go, including training sessions and field trips.
The supervision team is made up of young professionals with considerable experience managing children. They are responsible for ensuring all camp operations run smoothly, coordinating the recreational activities, and providing a safe, inclusive, and enjoyable experience.
Prices and Dates
|Tennis + Language Classes - Marbella
The official rate of this program is determined in EUROS so the final amount in other currencies may vary slightly due to currency fluctuation.
Improved booking conditions for all camps
This 2024 make your reservation more easily and with less risk
- We´ve lowered the deposit required to reserve your camp to just 500€
- Free cancellation until March 1st
- Money-back guarantee within 10 days
- Optional insurances
*Please note that if a visa is required to attend camp, it will be necessary to pay the total amount of the program
You can purchase one of the extra services below at an additional cost.
- Cancellation and Interruption Insurance: This option allows you to get your money back if you have to cancel or interrupt the camp for any justified reason, including injury or illness of participants both before and during the camp (the policy contains 35 different causes for justified cancellations).
- Travel/Medical Insurance: With this insurance policy, you will be covered for medical assistance abroad and possible expenses caused by health-related issues, as well as other contingencies such as lost luggage or an unforeseen flight change.
Download the following PDF to learn more about each insurance options terms and conditions, coverage features, and price.Camp Insurance
There are two types of transfer services available that we´ll detail for you below:
- Standard transfer service: the camp offers an optional transfer service for participants who request it from the nearest airport to the residence (or vice versa). Check with Ertheo for schedules and prices for this service.
- Special transfer with additional unaccompanied minor service: participants who fly to camp alone and have contracted the unaccompanied minor service with their airline must hire this special transfer with accompaniment so that the child isn´t left alone in the airport. Check with Ertheo for schedules and prices of this service.
We offer two insurance options based on your needs:
Contact Ertheo for prices and additional information.
Transportation to the camp (flights/trains) is not included in the price of our programs.
Advice from Ertheo
This programme focuses primarily on language improvement and includes several fun recreational activities you would expect to find at any summer camp. Even though tennis is one of the main activities, this is not a tennis-centred programme. The camp hosts around 200 children who participate in the collective activities, and then every student selects their sport of choice as a complementary activity and attends daily training sessions.
This camp is for you if
- If you are looking for a camp where you can learn English or Spanish
- If you are looking for a programme that includes lots of fun recreational activities
- If you want to learn the basics of tennis
- If you want a programme designed by professionals with extensive experience coordinating summer camps
- If it is your first time attending an international camp
This camp is NOT for you if
- If you are looking for an intensive tennis programme
- If you play tennis at an advanced or elite level
- If you are looking for a programme without language lessons