Bring out the rider in you! Join this fun and exciting motocross competition in the extraordinary beauty of the Pyrenees. Programme available for one or several weeks during the month of July.
- Location: Lleida Pyrenees (Spain)
- Allowed age: Boys and girls between 8 and 16 years old
- Training: 3 hours a day from Monday to Friday
- English classes: 15 hours of English classes per week
Learning, drifting, and having fun! These are the main goals of the motocross camp in Spain. Located in the Lleida Pyrenees, this international programme welcomes boys and girls of all levels of expertise.
In addition to motocross, participants also take part in a complementary activity of their choosing. Options include language courses (English, Spanish, and French), nature workshops, and multi-adventures.
The camp provides a unique international experience for those looking to practise their favourite sport alongside fellow enthusiasts from all over the world. Each summer, the camp welcomes participants from over 20 different countries, fostering an enriching environment where students can discover new cultures and embrace new perspectives, improve their self-confidence, and make friends from across the world.
The organisation offers a wide variety of sports programmes, not just motocross. Each student spends part of their day practising their chosen sport/activity, and then they all come together during the complementary activities.
Other sports available are football, tennis, golf, horse-riding, dancing, robotics, basketball, and many more!
For more information, please contact Ertheo.
The camp features a highly-experienced management staff with over 30 years of experience in the industry, as well as qualified and carefully selected programme instructors who undergo comprehensive training in both theoretical and practical aspects related to programme priorities, objectives, and participant engagement and values.
Motocross Camp in Spain
The motocross camp is designed for children of all levels of expertise. Nevertheless, the main focus of the programme is to have fun and enjoy yourself, which is why it is not recommended for highly-advanced riders looking for a challenge.
This organisation offers a wide variety of programmes, including football, tennis, padel, golf, basketball, dancing, singing, horse-riding, robotics, DH biking, scouting, multiadventures, cooking, and photography.
- Training hours: 3 hours a day (Monday to Friday)
- Available motorcycles: Honda CRF 100cc or Yamaha TTX 125cc
- Motorcycles available for the little ones: Honda CRF 50cc automatic
This camp programme is tailored to boys and girls who are at a beginner to intermediate-level in motocross and is complemented by a range of additional activities. Therefore, it is not recommended for those seeking an intensive course focused exclusively on motocross.
The programme's primary objective is for participants to learn (or relearn) how to ride a motorcycle safely, improve their technique, and have fun! The camp includes both practical and theoretical lessons on the basics of motocross, which are conducted by an expert team of instructors. Practical lessons are carried out at a motocross circuit located near the camp's lodgings.
Motorcycles are provided onsite according to skill level and size, but participants must bring their own gear, including boots, helmets, gloves, pants, knee pads, and any other necessary equipment.
Participants follow a specific training programme that includes warm-up activities, regular safety reminders, mandatory equipment and gear checks, track time allocation, specialised exercises, and much more!
Motocross practice sessions are scheduled for the afternoon, while mornings are for the complementary activities. Participants can choose from:
- Language Course (English, Spanish, and French)
- Nature Workshops (Discovery Course) - Conducted in English and including activities such as wildlife trails, mountain orienteering, survival workshops (fire, huts, and knots), water purification training, and gold prospecting.
- Multiadventure Course - Conducted in English and including activities such as rafting, canoeing, horse-riding, zip lining, canyoning, multi-adventure circuits, archery, rock climbing, and ATV riding.
- Available languages: English or Spanish
- Class hours per week: 15 hours/week
- Organization of groups: By level and age
Participants who select the language course as their complementary activity can choose from three languages: English, Spanish, or French. On the first day of camp, students are assessed and sorted into groups according to their age and language proficiency (all levels are welcomed).
These courses are conducted by passionate teachers who develop fun lessons to help students improve their speaking skills and gain self-confidence. As it is an international course, it is important that all participants are able to communicate effectively to make the most out of this unforgettable experience. At the end of the course, students receive a diploma and a certificate with their final score.
A regular day at the motocross camp begins with a good breakfast to be ready to take on the chosen complementary activity, whether it’s the language course, nature workshop, or multiadventure course.
Motocross sessions take place in the afternoons. Furthermore, participants also have some free time to enjoy the camp's beautiful surroundings and accommodation facilities, whether by relaxing in the communal areas, getting in touch with their families, or playing sports such as football, volleyball, badminton, table tennis, basketball, or swimming, as well as plenty of other activities. After dinner, students can relax in the common hall or participate in camp-organised activities before bed.
This is just an example of what a regular day at the camp would be like. The definitive programme schedule may change at any time due to technical issues, safety requirements, or weather conditions.
On weekends, the camp offers two optional field trips which are available for an additional fee:
- Port Aventura: full-day at the amusement park.
- Barcelona: field trip around the city's most interesting attractions, including museums, the Barcelona FC Stadium, and the aquarium.
Participants who choose to stay at the hotel will enjoy a diverse programme of sports activities, fun games, relaxing time at the pool, a visit to the village, and more!
* Both the programme schedule and field trips may change at any time due to technical issues, safety requirements, or weather conditions.
- Accommodation: Trainera aparthotel or at the Vall d'Àneu hotel in the Lleida Pyrenees
- Types of rooms: Shared rooms for 2, 3 or 4 people
- Monitors: 24 hours/day
Participants of the motocross camp stay at the three-star Trainera aparthotel or at the Vall d'Àneu hotel in the Lleida Pyrenees. Set in the breathtaking Aneu Valley, it is the perfect place to enjoy nature, the surrounding mountains, and beautiful rivers and lakes.
Rooms are shared between 2-5 students and they each have private bathrooms and Wi-Fi. Daily housekeeping is included (room cleaning and towel change).
This large complex is equipped with 24/7 surveillance and features a great number of communal areas, including a restaurant, gym, swimming pool, movie and karaoke room, lounge to play videogames, in addition to a terrace, spa, volleyball, tennis and badminton courts, and many other facilities.
Prices and Dates
|Moto Cross Camp
These courses are subject to a registration fee of 150 € ($ 178 or £ 141).
The official rate of this program is determined in EUROS so the final amount in other currencies may vary slightly due to currency fluctuation.
Moto Cross Camp
Improved booking conditions for all camps
This 2024 make your reservation more easily and with less risk
- We´ve lowered the deposit required to reserve your camp to just 500€
- Free cancellation until March 1st
- Money-back guarantee within 10 days
- Optional insurances
*Please note that if a visa is required to attend camp, it will be necessary to pay the total amount of the program
You can purchase one of the extra services below at an additional cost.
- Cancellation and Interruption Insurance: This option allows you to get your money back if you have to cancel or interrupt the camp for any justified reason, including injury or illness of participants both before and during the camp (the policy contains 35 different causes for justified cancellations).
- Travel/Medical Insurance: With this insurance policy, you will be covered for medical assistance abroad and possible expenses caused by health-related issues, as well as other contingencies such as lost luggage or an unforeseen flight change.
Download the following PDF to learn more about each insurance options terms and conditions, coverage features, and price.Camp Insurance
There are two types of transfer services available that we´ll detail for you below:
- Standard transfer service: the camp offers an optional transfer service for participants who request it from the nearest airport to the residence (or vice versa). Check with Ertheo for schedules and prices for this service.
- Special transfer with additional unaccompanied minor service: participants who fly to camp alone and have contracted the unaccompanied minor service with their airline must hire this special transfer with accompaniment so that the child isn´t left alone in the airport. Check with Ertheo for schedules and prices of this service.
We offer two insurance options based on your needs:
Contact Ertheo for prices and additional information.
Transportation to the camp (flights/trains) is not included in the price of our programs.