It is aimed at boys and girls between the ages of 6 and 16 years who want to spend between 2 and 4 weeks practicing different adventure sports.
The camp, Adventure Camp by Camp Rialp takes place in the 4* Euroski hotel located in the Valle de Incles, Andorra, during the month of July. It is aimed at boys and girls between the ages of 6 and 16 years who want to spend between 2 and 4 weeks practicing different adventure sports such as rafting, canoeing, horseback riding, multi adventure, rock climbing, zip wires, river rafting, tree circuits, archery and quads. All of this in the middle of a spectacular landscape.
In addition, this camp is focused on learning English, since 15 classes of said language are given per week, apart from being the official language spoken during the rest of the camp activities. Since 30% of the participants are international, it is easy for youngsters to make friends from all over the world and improve their English in a natural way as they interact with each other.
All of this without missing out on the enjoyment, which is the primary objective of the camp.
Adventure sports camp in Andorra
The Camp Rialp Adventure Camp takes place at the Euroski 4 * hotel in the Incles Valley, Andorra, during the month of July.
Three hours a day are dedicated to practicing adventure sports from Monday to Friday. These wonderful landscapes surrounding Camp Rialp are the ideal scenario to practice these sports: trails, rivers, ravines and mountains surround the activities of the young adventurers.
Apart from enjoying themselves and get into shape in the great outdoors, participants acquire important values such as companionship, education and respect.
Most of the sports activities will be carried out outdoors, in the beautiful places that surround the hotel (Valle de Incles).
The team of instructors is made up of experienced and professional individuals. They are in charge of the kids 24 hours a day available for whatever they may need and they accompany them and supervise all the field trips. There is a minimum of one instructor for 14 kids.
The 4*Euroski hotel (Main Road of Canillo-Soldeu, s/n AD100 Incles, Andorra) is the headquarters of the camp and is located on the Incles Valley in the Principality of Andorra. It is located 3 hours away by car from the El Prat Airport in Barcelona.
Three hours of classes a day are taught at the camp (15 a week) from Monday to Friday from 9:45AM to 1:00PM. The classrooms are divided by levels and age groups.
The classes are very dynamic and promote the participation of the students. During the camp, participants who wish to do so can test their level of English by taking the official exams of Trinity College London.
Thanks to the hotel´s excellent facilities, kids can practice different sports during their free time (soccer, volleyball, badminton, ping-pong, etc.).
At night they can choose from various activities: large screen movies, TV room, recreation hall, workshops, interior and exterior night games, contests, various activities, board games, etc.
On the weekends the camp organizes field trips to Port Aventura and/or Barcelona (Tour Barcelona Experience), as an option and the cost is: 85€ each, all included.
The kids who decide not to participate in the field trips will not be left without anything to do: various themed workshops are offered at the same time on those days: (cooking, magic, photography, makeup techniques…) so entertainment is guaranteed.
Students stay at the 4* Euroski Hotel, located in the Incles Valley, one of the most beautiful spots of Andorra, at the bottom of the El Tarter - Soldeu ski slopes. This location makes it ideal to enjoy sports and nature.
The rooms are double, triple or quadruple and all have a bathroom with a bathtub or shower with daily cleaning service and towel change. All the rooms have free Wi-Fi, phone, air condition and satellite TV.
The hotel also has the following facilities and services:
- Buffet restaurant
- Bar with solarium terrace
- PlayStation and Wii room
- Laundry Service (once a week)
- TV and Movie room
- Heated pool and Jacuzzi
- Private dance club, soccer tables, ping-pong, etc.
Prices and Dates
These courses are subject to a registration fee of 150 € ($ 178 or £ 141).
The official rate of this program is determined in EUROS so the final amount in other currencies may vary slightly due to currency fluctuation.
Improved booking conditions for all camps
This 2024 make your reservation more easily and with less risk
- We´ve lowered the deposit required to reserve your camp to just 500€
- Free cancellation until March 1st
- Money-back guarantee within 10 days
- Optional insurances
*Please note that if a visa is required to attend camp, it will be necessary to pay the total amount of the program
You can purchase one of the extra services below at an additional cost.
- Cancellation and Interruption Insurance: This option allows you to get your money back if you have to cancel or interrupt the camp for any justified reason, including injury or illness of participants both before and during the camp (the policy contains 35 different causes for justified cancellations).
- Travel/Medical Insurance: With this insurance policy, you will be covered for medical assistance abroad and possible expenses caused by health-related issues, as well as other contingencies such as lost luggage or an unforeseen flight change.
Download the following PDF to learn more about each insurance options terms and conditions, coverage features, and price.Camp Insurance
There are two types of transfer services available that we´ll detail for you below:
- Standard transfer service: the camp offers an optional transfer service for participants who request it from the nearest airport to the residence (or vice versa). Check with Ertheo for schedules and prices for this service.
- Special transfer with additional unaccompanied minor service: participants who fly to camp alone and have contracted the unaccompanied minor service with their airline must hire this special transfer with accompaniment so that the child isn´t left alone in the airport. Check with Ertheo for schedules and prices of this service.
We offer two insurance options based on your needs:
Contact Ertheo for prices and additional information.
Transportation to the camp (flights/trains) is not included in the price of our programs.