1. Yes, there will be camps this summer!
Most camps have already confirmed that they´ll move forward with their programs this summer. What´s new is that they´ve updated their protocols to comply with health regulations and have relaxed their cancellation policies to ease the uncertainty caused by the pandemic.
Do you want to know more about the new measures for any of our camps?.
2. Spots for summer 2021 are much more limited than in past years
There are far fewer spots at camp available this year for several reasons:
- Camps have greatly reduced the number of spots available in order to comply with the permitted capacity
- Priority will be given to participants who booked in 2020 and were unable to attend due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Book as soon as possible if you don´t want to miss out!.
With our new Secure Booking Insurance, you can reserve now without worrying about what will happen in the coming months. Find out all the details in the following section!.
3. Anti-Covid news from Ertheo
Here at Ertheo we´ve also incorporated new features to offer you more security during these uncertain times caused by COVID-19.
New Secure Booking Insurance.
We´ve incorporated a new optional insurance policy called Secure Booking Insurance that when purchased offers our clients complete security as you can cancel the camp before it starts for any reason.
With this service, you eliminate the risk of losing your money for events that occur outside of camp that prevent your child from participating, such as border closures, flight cancellations, or fear of contagion.
New anti-covid coverage for travel and cancellation insurance.
We´ve also managed to extend the coverage of our travel and cancellation insurance policies to include anti-covid measures.
Travel/Medical insurance includes new coverage such as:
- Medical assistance for COVID-19
- Coverage for extended stay due to medical quarantine, state of alarm, or border closure
- Early return due to the declaration of a state of alarm or border closure
- 24-hour telemedical assistance service
Cancellation and Interruption Insurance.
The cancellation and interruption insurance also incorporates new anti-covid coverage among its 35 reasons for justified cancellation such as:
- If the insured party contracts coronavirus after trip has been booked
- Due to the death of a family member from coronavirus before the start of the trip and which prevents the insured party from traveling on the scheduled dates
Want more information about our new Secure Booking Insurance or our travel and cancellation insurance policies?.
All camps offered by Ertheo have a strong commitment to the safety of all participants. Each camp will have its own safety protocols according to capacity, characteristics of the program, as well as local government requirements. We have included some examples for you below:
- Implementation and revision of all safety procedures required by the host country’s local government
- The necessary social distancing protocols will be fulfilled as much as the activities at the camp allow
- Focus on personal hygiene, such as washing hands at numerous points in the day
- Frequent cleaning and sanitation of all facilities
- All participants will have their temperature on a frequent basis
- Participants will remain inside the camps facilities as much as possible - this means some day trips/excursions will be modified
- The use of masks during indoor activities will be mandatory
- Smaller training groups, and new limits on the maximum number of participants allowed in attendance
Book your 2021 summer camp now
This summer 2021 spots are much more limited, hurry if you want to book your place!