1. Improved booking conditions for all camps
- We´ve lowered the deposit required to reserve your camp to just 500€
- Free cancellation until May 1st
- Money-back guarantee within 10 days
- Optional anti-covid insurance
Dont wait any longer to book your camp. You can make your reservation now by paying a deposit of only €500 and have the security that you can cancel for any reason until May 1st and receive a refund.
You can also take out cancellation insurance for €169 and keep your reservation secure after May 1st. Read the following section for more information.
If you decide to cancel before May 1st, or if the camp cancels its program, we will refund your money within a maximum of 10 business days.
*Special conditions valid for all 2022 summer camp reservations except for the Barça USA camp, which will follow the general terms and conditions.
*If a visa is required to attend camp, it will be necessary to pay the total amount of the program
2.Protect your booking with our anti covid insurance
We have a travel/medical insurance and a cancellation insurance with special anti-covid coverage so that this 2022, the uncertainty of the pandemic doesn't prevent your children from finally enjoying a summer camp
Travel/Medical insurance includes new coverage such as:
- Medical assistance for COVID-19
- Coverage for extended stay due to medical quarantine, state of alarm, or border closure
- Early return due to the declaration of a state of alarm or border closure
- 24-hour telemedical assistance service
Cancellation and Interruption Insurance
The cancellation and interruption insurance also incorporates new anti-covid coverage among its 35 reasons for justified cancellation such as:
- If the insured party contracts coronavirus after trip has been booked
- Due to the death of a family member from coronavirus before the start of the trip and which prevents the insured party from traveling on the scheduled dates
Want more information about our new Secure Booking Insurance or our travel and cancellation insurance policies?
All camps offered by Ertheo have a strong commitment to the safety of all participants. Each camp will have its own safety protocols according to capacity, characteristics of the program, as well as local government requirements. We have included some examples for you below:
- Implementation and revision of all safety procedures required by the host country’s local government
- The necessary social distancing protocols will be fulfilled as much as the activities at the camp allow
- Focus on personal hygiene, such as washing hands at numerous points in the day
- Frequent cleaning and sanitation of all facilities
- All participants will have their temperature on a frequent basis
- Participants will remain inside the camps facilities as much as possible - this means some day trips/excursions will be modified
- The use of masks during indoor activities will be mandatory
- Smaller training groups, and new limits on the maximum number of participants allowed in attendance